Monday, 25 July 2016

PAY YOUR BILLS BRUH

Kamau, from Nyeri walked into a bar
and
aggressively shouted his order to the
barman.
'Please give me half a kilo of meat
with kienyeji
and then give everyone half a kilo
steak and
ugali because when I eat, I want
everyone to
eat!' The barman processed his
request and
gave him his meal and everyone else
their
meals.
When they finished enjoying their
meal he
shouted for another order. 'Give me
a bottle of
Kenya Cane and give everybody else
a bottle of
whiskey because when I drink I want
everybody
to drink!'
Everyone was happy and singing
Kamau praises
saying Kamau is 'The man'.
When Kamau finished his drink he
shouted
again.
 'Give me my bill and give
everyone else
their own bill, because when I pay
for my meal
and drinks I want everyone to pay
for
theirs!'......
His funeral will be this Tuesday..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

INSANE&CRAZY FIND OUT WHAT WOMEN HAD TO SAY ABOUT BODABODA GUY'S. TEAM MAFISI THOUGH HAHAHAHA!

shocking revelation as women blissfully describe the ecstatic feeling brought about by the bodaboda ride n y many would risk being carried b...