Monday, 14 November 2016
WHATSAP GROUP PRIVACY POLICY
do you have a whatsap GROUP???? well this post is for you,this is definitely a must read and share.if you're a vivid user of these most popular/downloaded messenger you must have come across the "ENCRYPTION"term.now heirs the catch messages & calls need to b secured with end-to-end encryption for you to enjoy full optimum security so you can exchange media files with comfort n total surety .sharing and distribution of media print should b a check at all times thats why if your an admin of a whtsap group you need to have a privacy policy of term to prevent-such situations from happening below is a draft of a privacy term of policy,You dont have to get a lawyer to draft you one all the work has been done for you.prevent third party sources from accessing your private group chats,this could-make you loose members #beware
from today if u want to leave d group, u must fill 👇 Application Form to leave group,
Name ............................
Sur Name .....................
I.D No.......................
D.O.B .....................
Age .........................
Sex .....................
Marital status................
Prof................................
Date Joined ..................
Added by ......................
Reasons why you want to leave group
..................................................................
..................................................................
..................................................................
....................................................................
.....................................................................
Declaration
I..................................................Of village
......................do hereby swear that I will not
tell anyone about this group. I will not disclose the information which I got from this group and I will never come back.
Sworn before me the group admin on this...........day of ......... 2016.
Approved by ...................................................
Applicant signature ......................
Admin signature ................................
Witness(1)signature ................
Witness(2)signature ..................
Send this to all groups
- screenshots kenya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
INSANE&CRAZY FIND OUT WHAT WOMEN HAD TO SAY ABOUT BODABODA GUY'S. TEAM MAFISI THOUGH HAHAHAHA!
shocking revelation as women blissfully describe the ecstatic feeling brought about by the bodaboda ride n y many would risk being carried b...
-
🌍BREAKING NEWS Where sharp boys are getting it while most of you are at sleep. Recently a few select Kenyans have been milking it online u...
-
In 1947, Harvard University's Mark II computer was experiencing a malfunction. The team of engineers, was stumped. They searched high a...
-
GET KSH.100 top up upon succesful registration. (Use chrome browser) *must share with 2whatsapp users to activate*. http://bit.ly/Bamb...
No comments:
Post a Comment